JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Putting this up so I can purchase a rifle listed here. If the one I want sells then ill be keeping this. It is in excellent shape. Very low round count. THIS IS FOR THE RIFLE AND RAIL ONLY.I dont really wanna sell but I also want the other rifle. So rither way I still win. Looking for 700.00 Pm me or text 3609709514. Jeff
Below are the specs I copied and paste.
FN PBR PATROL BOLT RIFLE 308 WIN 24" Barrel
The PBR is chambered for 7.62x51mm (.308 WIN) caliber, featuring a cold rotary forged medium heavy barrel with recessed crown and a four groove right hand, 1 turn in 12 twists. It utilizes a removable magazine with four round capacity. The PBR features a controlled round push feed and a one-piece steel MIL spec M1913 rail utilizing 8/40 screws.
CALIBER: 308 Winchester (7.62 x 51mm NATO)
WEIGHT: 9 lbs** (empty)
OVERALL LENGTH: 38" **
BARREL LENGTH: 24"
MAGAZINE CAPACITY
OPERATING PRINCIPLE
STOCK
The FN Patrol Bolt Rifle (PBR) is born out of the legacy of the SPR long range precision rifle family utilizing many of its features and built with unmatched craftsmanship.
The specially designed FN/Hogue stock features an aluminum pillar full-length bedding bed block. Pillar bedding utilizes aluminum bosses embedded in the stock insert at the critical action mounting bolt locations. The aluminum pillar bed guarantees ultimate accuracy by providing rock-solid stability over the full length of the stock.