JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a FNX 45 tac in FDE. round count I would say is under 300. I am the first owner. I also have a holster and mag holster that are IWB/OWB kinda like a crossbreed and 3 mags. This is a fun gun to shoot but letting it go to get a different toy that has my eye. It does have some holster where on it but still looks good.
Im looking to get $1100
Pictures to come tonight or tomorrow.
bill of sales ODL/CHL
If you have and questions please start PM/conversation

Well having some problems uploading pictures so if you PM/conversation me your # I can text you some pictures. sorry.

Last Edited:
I have a FNX 45 tac in FDE. round count I would say is under 300. I am the first owner. I also have a holster and mag holster that are IWB/OWB kinda like a crossbreed and 3 mags. This is a fun gun to shoot but letting it go to get a different toy that has my eye. It does have some holster where on it but still looks good.
Im looking to get $1100
bill of sales ODL/CHL

Hello. I'm very interested if it is still available. If I could see a couple pictures that would great but I'm fairly certain I'll buy it from you

Thanks
Dan

Im looking to get $1100
bill of sales ODL/CHL

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.