JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
WTS – FEDERAL 55gr FMJ 223 – 100 ROUNDS IN SEALED BOXES – BP223BL

PM or E-mail for communication are both OK. Emails will be faster to respond.
First one to post "I'll take it" in this thread gets the item. I have this cross posted and the same rule applies everywhere.
Asking questions will not cause me to hold this item for you. See above.
Payment via USPS MO or PayPal. FF or you pay the 3.5% fee.
I have a busy schedule, so it may take me a few days to ship this out after payment is received.

I can't believe I am even typing this, but please recognize that I am not Amazon. I do have a life outside of second hand hobby parts. I may not respond within 30 seconds, but I will make sure everything is as smooth as I can possibly make it.

Trade options (payment can go either way to equalize value):

M&P 15-22 mags

Glock 48 (MOS preferred)

Glock 19 / 23 slides (Gen 4 and RMR / MOS preferred)

For sale is a BIT OF 223 ammo. It is Federal brand 55 grain with the FMJ projectile. This ammo has been stored in an ammo can with dessicant in a climate controlled closet so it is pristine. The rounds have never been touched outside the factory where they were made. The boxes are factory sealed as shipped from the plant.

I am looking for $90 per 100 rounds and I have 4 boxes available. I also have 100 loose rounds of the same ammo available I would sell for an additional $70 for the first buyer to purchase at least 2 of the 100 round sealed boxes.

I go between S Seattle and Maple Valley during the workweek and can meet along that route. Shipping can be arranged at buyer's cost. Plan on about $20 to handle and ship up to 200 rounds at a time (exact quote will be given to serious buyers) in the lower 48 where legal.

50625975613_467ce865e4_z.jpg

50626724161_bc001f7e8d_z.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
300 sold. I have 2 more sealed boxes of the Federal plus about 200 more loose rounds available. Get it while you can!

Loose rounds will be priced at $0.70 each and I'll package them all and report back on total to serious buyers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.