JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Good morning all,

I purchased this DPMS GII Recon rifle a bit over a week ago and never fired it. I pulled it from the box, shouldered it a bit with it's factory sights, and then removed the AAC Blackout Flash hider / suppressor mount. I intended on using another muzzle device but since I haven't shot it, I went ahead and put the AAC device back on. So this is back in factory form. (The flash hider has some rub marks from the wrench.)

Other than the rub marks on the flash hider mentioned above this is in BRAND NEW factory form. I have not fired a single round through it, nor have I ever loaded a round in the chamber or magazine.

Factory specs on this rifle are:

16" 416 stainless steel bead blasted barrel
DPMS Low profile gas block
DPMS 4 rail free-float handguard tube
Magpul MOE Grip
DPMS 2-Stage Trigger
Magpul MOE Stock
Magpul Front and Rear BUIS set
Advanced Armament 51T Blackout Silencer Adapter
Factory DPMS Magazine

Again these are factory specs as seen: HERE.

This will ship in the factory box, within the box that originally came from DPMS. The upc code is missing from the box from the rebate.

I WILL SELL THIS LOCALLY OR SHIP!!!

**Please note I will be gone December 24-28 travelling for the holidays. So lock this down now and we can arrange to meet or ship after that.**

**IF SHIPPING YOUR FFL MUST ACCEPT FROM AN INDIVIDUAL.**
**IF LOCAL TO 98513 IN WA, BECAUSE OF 594 WE WILL ARRANGE TO MEET AT I5 GUNS IN LACEY. I WILL PAY THE TRANSFER FEE.**

*Pictures available via e-mail or text. I cannot upload them until later tonight as I'm at work.*

Asking Price: $1375 Local. or $1400 shipped. (OBRO)

Payment Method: Paypal (Either gift or YOU cover fees) or cash in person.

Shipping: USPS Priority Mail with full insurance and signature required.

NO TRADES

Pmag not included.

G2recon.jpg

Please IM or e-mail for fastest replies. This is posted on multiple forums so going by IM/Post/Email time stamps.

Last Edited:
For what it's worth, I bought one of these about a month ago. It's a great gun out of the box. It even has a pretty nice trigger, better than any other AR (5.56 or .308) I've had the pleasure of shooting. Good luck with the sale. (Wish I'd seen this before I bought mine.)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.