JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My father passed away and I am selling his small gun collection both here and in the rifle/shotgun section. If you are serious, I can send photos via e-mail, just PM me. Not interested in trading. Thanks for looking!

Last Edited:
Sorry to hear about your loss... Be thankfull for the time you had, I lost my dad when I was 3.

I am very interested in your..

North American Arms Mini-Revolver .22LR (SS) #V934xx w/ holster & manual, $125

I am trying to sell something else in the forums to fund this purchase but hopefully I can scrounge up enough by friday to get this??

( crosses fingers )

Sorry to hear about your loss... Be thankfull for the time you had, I lost my dad when I was 3.

I am very interested in your..

North American Arms Mini-Revolver .22LR (SS) #V934xx w/ holster & manual, $125

I am trying to sell something else in the forums to fund this purchase but hopefully I can scrounge up enough by friday to get this??

( crosses fingers )

No problem sweetbeard, I see you buy a number of guns on this forum and yes it is still available. The gun is like new, I don't think my father ever shot it as far as I can tell. He just liked the way it looked. Let me know if your deal goes through.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.