JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Yes, the Colt .45 on his list of guns is actually mine. My Dad had given me a Ruger Security Six .357 magnum revolver well over 30 years ago which I loved. Our house was broken into and that was one of the things they took, so I replaced it with the new Colt. Since he died, I'm replacing the Colt as it has no real sentimental value to me (just home protection) with his Rossi SS .38 special revolver. I know it's not the greatest gun and nowhere near the stopping power of the .45, but that really doesn't matter to me. My wife was also never comfortable with even touching the Colt, and she thinks she could actually shoot the Rossi (not sure if that would be a good thing or not...) I also have a .25 semi-auto Beretta loaded with Mag Safe ammo that I use when I travel for business that I can conceal.

By the way, I kept the .45 loaded with Mag Safe, followed by Black Talons, then FMJ. Unfortunately, the burglars have never returned.

Thank you ajgunner. The guy that bought the Revelation 120 rifle also really wanted that gun, and asked me to let him know if sweetbeard passes on it. Do be quite honest, I'm not sure what you guys, and my dad, see in that little gun but it has been popular! I thought it would be the last gun to sell. I will certainly let you know if neither of them take that one. Thanks again for your interest.

I sort of collect these little mouse guns and just happen to have a belt buckle that needs a gun to be a complete package. Just let me know if you end up sitting on it and I will take it off your hands.

All the handguns have been sold. Thanks guys (and one wife that kept getting lost) for all your help. I really appreciate it!

Hey thx.... I will get it even if I have to sell blood LOL

Hi PDXJAZZ,

I already told you that the trigger action was substantially better than my friends Marlin. Now, since I bought it for my grandson, I refinished the stock.
I didn't care for the light color stock, so I stained it in a dark walnut. It really looks nice. Next I will put a scope on it. I am sure my grandson will get many years of use out of it. Thanks for selling me the rifle.

Chuck

Thank you for posting that Chuck. I am glad to hear that you are changing it to fit your grandson's needs, and not worrying about keeping it stock. I did the same thing with my dad's Winchester Model 12 shotgun, and it was an agonizing decision and took me a couple weeks to reach. I'm sure my dad would not have minded as long as we are enjoying them. It's great the Revelation will continue on in your family!

BTW, that collector guy did end up buying the Winchester 427 .22 pellet gun afterall. He also seems very happy with it.

Dean

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.