JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
This has seen exactly 50 rounds during 1 range trip and has sat in my safe since. Started life as an Evo 3 S1 since it was
peak pandemic and you couldn't find a micro. Everything was new with the exception of the "Nosprey" faux suppressor as it was discontinued. The previous owner put 2 screw marks from screwing something on too far but those are the only mark on the gun.

In Lead We Trust Mini Micro Barrel
HBI 4.25" Handguard Kit
Nosprey faux suppressor (HBI Barrel nut tool included)
Ascalon Receiver Shim
Magpul Evo Grip
HBI Safety Delete
SB Tactical PDW Brace

Will come with 6 factory 20rd mags, the newer windowed mags that don't have the cracking feed lips problem, as well as 3 PSA 30rd mags w/ metal feed lips, and the cleaning kit. It is in excellent condition and a fun gun to shoot. I was hoping it would scratch my MP5 itch but no such luck
so this has to go.

$1400. Transfer to take place at Pantel Tactical or Sound Loan depending on where
Which is easier to us. Only trade would be towards either a PTR or Century MP5 clone.

639D5E87-20CE-4BF6-87CA-BAF789089D95.jpeg 512D9B97-2B36-45F2-845C-196003861C7C.jpeg BDEE1C32-B574-40C5-9E99-0AB8AC04C294.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: