JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$480
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
EVERETT
State
Washington
Zip Code
Really don't want to let this one go but I really need the funds. My loss will be a great deal for someone out there.

WHAT:
CZ 75 SP-01 Phantom 9mm + 2x Mags with the original box and associated paper work.

Probably just a little over 300 rounds through this tack driver of a pistol. Never, ever a single malfunction. These Phantom's can make even the most novice of shooters look good. Very easy shooting 9mm with 18 (+1) round mags make these seem like they are bottomless 9mm pits! It's a DA/SA pistol with decocking lever. Here is a link to the Phantom on the CZ website so you can get all the specs on the pistol.

CZ 75 SP-01 Phantom - CZ-USA

WHERE:
Everett, Washington

If we transfer at Sound Loan in Everett, I'll pay the fee. I'm willing to travel within reason to your FFL of choice (to make for easier pick up after the wait) but will need you to pay the fee if we go that route.

PRICE:
Yours for $480

Please PM me here for any questions, concerns or offers and I'll get back to you asap!

PICTURES:

IMG-2104.jpg
IMG-2105.jpg
IMG-2106.jpg
IMG-2107.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service