Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

wts colt saa .32/20

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by alpinemike, Feb 24, 2012.

1. alpinemike

alpinemike Beaverton Member

My wife recently took our four children to Texas. I am doing everything I can to get them back here in Oregon. For this reason only I am selling My great Grandpa's Colt Single action army 32/20 first generation w/ holster. Had my silly grandpa not replaced the barrel, the pistol might catch five grand. But, at least it's a nice shooter.

I am asking 1,200.00 obo. Oregon only please. email alpinemike@gmail.com

IMG_9458.jpg

OFADAN and (deleted member) like this.
  2. taylor

taylor Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

Is that a Colt barrel? what Gen? how long is it?

3. alpinemike

1901 32/20 colt saa.
    Alright guys, I'm willing to take offers. I need airfair to go see My kids who have been taken to Texas.... Please feel free to make an offer if You might be interested. as pictured comes with the old holster. This is My Great Granddaddies Colt.

4. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

that whole senario sucks. anyway you might be able to pawn it. that way you would have a chance of getting it back. best of luck

5. verrn34

verrn34 portland New Member

You can get alot more for that gun. I have the same gun and it is worth about $5000.00. Try Cabelas. good luck

6. alpinemike

verrn34, it has an after market barrel..... You think it's worth 5k with an after market barrel?

7. alpinemike

Well guys, had a few offers no buyers yet. I need to cover travel expenses to go to Texas for visitation. Not to mention attorney fees... Bottom line, I gotta let it go. So please if You want an saa colt first gen, make an offer...