JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Colt 20"m16/A1/Sp1 C MP CHROME BORE barrel 1/12 twist. It appears someone refinished it with either gunkote or cerekote. I am not sure why as the condition of the bore looks great. Selling it with A1 delta ring assembly the flash hider that is on it is an A2 but I do have an old A1 if you prefer it. $395 or for an even $400 I will trow in the gas tube and pin

t8YvadW.jpg
r5FSNKX.jpg
IMuxQBM.jpg

A2 Carbine Upper Keep it simple A2 sights ready when you need it. The receiver is keyhole forge code the barrel is Rock River Arms. I am not sure the round count But the barrel does not show any signs of excessive use. The handguards are some beater glossy colt M4s I can swop these out nicer non-colts but this has some character to them. I have personally been going old school with my rifles lately as they fit the safe better and always ready to go. no bolt carrier or charging handle. $335 (Sold)

MORE PARTS
Ar15 Upper receivers and parts
COLT GI 30 rd Aluminum Mags
Ar15 Trigger sets
Phrobis M9 Bayonet for Ar15
Ar15 stocks and lower parts
COLT A1 Upper receiver and other MISC PARTS
COLT 6920 Take Offs
RRA A2 Carbine and COLT 20" Skinny Barrel

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events