JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SaigaSF045_zpse03386c7.jpg

Whoa Modly...Better check your math again. :) Almost a buck a round. Gotta be some where close to $2350.00 (I Think).

There is a decimal. .75 of a cent is $22.50 at 3000 rounds. You do not use a decimal if you are referring to full cents. You only use a decimal if you use a dollar sign.

There is a decimal. .75 of a cent is $22.50 at 3000 rounds. You do not use a decimal if you are referring to full cents. You only use a decimal if you use a dollar sign.

Decimal dude. I guess you have to lay out a path that a moron could follow because common sense is in short supply in some of the homes that tune in here.
You can buy 1 round or all 3000 rounds. The price is the same.
Three quarters per round..... that's 75 cents a round, that's $.75 a round, that's seven dimes and a nickle for each round.
Anybody else doesn't get it please PM me.

Decimal dude. I guess you have to lay out a path that a moron could follow because common sense is in short supply in some of the homes that tune in here.
You can buy 1 round or all 3000 rounds. The price is the same.
Three quarters per round..... that's 75 cents a round, that's $.75 a round, that's seven dimes and a nickle for each round.
Anybody else doesn't get it please PM me.

I was simply correcting you for your mistake. I didn't bother to suggest that your price is 3x too high if the decimal was not intended.

You can thank me later.

Actually, it doesn't look like a decimal to me at all. Looks like BadClam just placed a period after each part of the title sentence.

Otherwise, if it were a decimal instead of a period, wouldn't it be closer to the 75, instead of directly after the 39?

"WTS Chinese 7.62x39. 75 cents a round in boxes."

Just wondering... ;)

Actually, it doesn't look like a decimal to me at all. Looks like BadClam just placed a period after each part of the title sentence.

Otherwise, if it were a decimal instead of a period, wouldn't it be closer to the 75, instead of directly after the 39?

"WTS Chinese 7.62x39. 75 cents a round in boxes."

Just wondering... ;)

Exactly right. It's a period not a decimal point.......... The real point here is having the common sense to figure out the obvious.

Modly was correct. I am a retired engineer and some people don't know math. I know they don't want to blame themselves. They never do. Regardless, I still knew what was going on. That said, say what you mean. .75 cents per round is really cheap. Truth in advertising is cheaper. Oops, I see the moderator coming now, the one that doesn't like me.

However, I am good for .75 cents per round if that is a good price. I'll even double that. What were we talking about?

Modly was correct. I am a retired engineer and some people don't know math. I know they don't want to blame themselves. They never do. Regardless, I still knew what was going on. That said, say what you mean. .75 cents per round is really cheap. Truth in advertising is cheaper. Oops, I see the moderator coming now, the one that doesn't like me.

However, I am good for .75 cents per round if that is a good price. I'll even double that. What were we talking about?

As a retired engineer you should have understood the importance of decimal placement, or not. Nowhere did I state it was .75 cents. Periods and decimal points may look the same, but a room temperature IQ should be able to tell the difference by placement and context. It is now 50 cents a round. 2 quarters per round. 5 dimes a round. Any more of you intellects don't get it, STOP CRAPPING ON MY THREAD AND SEND ME A PM SO I CAN SPLAIN IT TO YOU!!!

I have a small quantity as well.....only 33 rounds. It's advertised online for $1.50 per cartridge. Mine has a head stamp of 13 88.
Yes, good AK ammo. I will sell for $1/cartridge. Near Forest Grove, OR.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.