JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Oh he might, but I at least wanted to make an honest aeffort to help him sell it since I goofed. It IS a heck of a price though someones gotta want it.

What is the difference between this gun and the XD-M?

THe XDm is a 4.5 inch slide, match grade barrel and trigger, thinner frame, different grip, higher capacity and it looks like different sights.

Dang, now that I'm lookin' at it like this, it seems that the XDm is almost an entirely different gun.

Im not contributing anything, I am not no longer a buyer for this, I am just offering to let someone have the sale in my place. the auction closed w/o other bids, Im out and nobody wants it in my place it will be relisted.

So step up be a good buyer and have it shipped, your then stuck, or make someone a deal here, and still be the good guy on GB, or just be a bad bidder, and all can see you for what you did, misbid, or failed to complete the transaction.. ALmost feels like no real winners here.

Roman, why are you attacking me here? Oh ya,. because I truened down your PM offering me $250 for it and I pay everything else and all other fee's and you get a paperless SA 9mm xd for $250, your nuts. Is that how you get deals, pushing people around and badgering them? Once I told you no, there was nothing else to say to me, and surely not come here and attack me with names. :confused:

My deal my bussiness. I have had a dozen members PM me and tell me screw it, the buyer will understand, and he did, Im no longer in this. I just offered the deal to someone else.

Guys this is a perfect example of why the classified ad posting in other people ads was shut down last month. Personal opinions of buyers/sellers should be expressed via PM, not publicly, otherwise emotions run high and no one wins.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.