JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$675
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
OLYMPIA
State
Washington
C&R - Argentine Ballester Rigaud (Molina) - .45 ACP pistol. And marked for the Policía Marítima.

The Ballester–Molina is a pistol designed and built by the Argentine company Hispano Argentina Fábrica de Automóviles SA (HAFDASA). From 1938 to 1940 it bore the name Ballester–Rigaud.

Was originally purchased from Century Arms in the 90's and still has cosmoline here and there but I've wiped most of it out. I never shot it. Comes with original magazine - no markings or numbering. Numbers match slide to frame. Barrel and frame have proof marks. As with many of these, the finish is all patina now but mechanically it looks pretty sharp for its age. Notice the barrel lugs and slide locking lug condition indicating (to me) low miles. Bore is bright and shiny.

You're getting an 80-year old piece of C&R history that fires .45 ACP.
And as an added bonus, no idiot-mark on the slide!

$675 shipped. Shipping to FFL/C&R where legit, so know your situation.
Will take USPS/MO, Zelle, Venmo, PP/FF. Paper needs to clear and App payments need to be super discreet at sellers discretion.

rig97_leftside.jpg rig97_rightside.jpg rig97_bbl3.jpg rig97_bbl5.jpg rig97_bbl6.jpg rig97_frame_top.jpg rig97_parts.jpg rig97_slide_bottom.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top