JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Feel free to PM for refs.

Paypal payments add $3 for fees.

Locking rail covers are made by Troy. Bought direct from manufacturer

$65 for the M4 rail with three locking 6" covers

$85 for the mid length rail with three 6" locking rail covers

(these are stamped Made in U.S.A. and by the same contractor as my M4 rails)

QD swivel add $5

Both quad rails built by a DoD contractor that also supplies a few OEM's. They make various small arms components and do not sell direct to individuals. Occasionally, over-runs and inventory closeouts are offered to local dealers.
These rails are made to Mil-Std 1913 specs with a hardcoat black anodized protective finish done to Mil-A-8625 Type III Class 2.
A closer look will reveal that these rails are unique and not a "spitting image" of any commercial companies. These are actually made from a new extrusion die and have geometrical differences that were designed to increase durability, which initiated from the shortcomings of others offerings and feedback from govt end users. All proudly stamped made in U.S.A.

They come with a 72 hour inspection period on everything listed! YES YOU CAN MOUNT THEM AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE FIT RETURN IT FOR FULL REFUND

34e49pt.jpg

167wca1.jpg

30a446t.jpg

I am located in Indiana

Here are the pics of one installed on my carbine. INMIline shipped it out to me very quickly and packaged it very well. The grip is very solid. I was nervous because the main reason I bought this was to mount a Grip Pod on it. I was hoping it would be sturdy and it certainly is. I am very pleased with this purchase.

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1990.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top