JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Remington Model 700 BDL Custom Deluxe, chambered in 30-06. Leupold Vari X 3 Gold Ring 2.5 x 8 with Leupold mount and rings plus rubber covers. The barrel is 22 inches and it has the hindged floor plate. It also still has both front and rear adjustable sites on the barrel. This rifle and scope were purchased new in spring of 1981. The scope was mounted and sighted in with 6 rounds down the pipe. It has not seen the light of day since then. This package has been sitting in the back of the safe for almost 28 years. As you can tell by the photos, this is as close to brand spanking new as you can hope to find. The light shaded areas on both sides of the buttstock are only some sort of reflections from the flash. There is absolutley zero gouges or nicks anywhere on this rifle or scope because it was never out in the field. I am not a photographer or claim to be one. If you want better photos just shoot me a PM with your e-mail address and let me know exactly what you want to see. I will be happy to try and get you some better photos than these. The serial number is B6226xxx. Please be patient in waiting for a reply. I don not get on here as often as I would like to but it is nice to be employed.

$750 Firm. Sorry not looking for any trades.

If i didn't already have a Remmy 30-06 I'd be all over it... but all my green rectangles are tied up in AR stuff now... :(

Good luck though... looks like a sweet setup! :)

How long is the barrel and from the pics, it looks like it might have iron sights... is that true? Also, does it have a hinged floor plate or a detachable magazine? :paper:

I have adjusted the original post.

Yes hindged floor plate.

Yes factory front and rear adjustable sites.

Barrel length is 22 inches.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.