JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Looking to sell or possibly trade my Arsenal SGL-20 with SLR rail. Has about 1k rounds on it but in great condition overall. Previous owner did take a grinder to the brake in an effort to remove it. Will possibly need to be re-pinned. I believe Pantel will do it for $50. Willing to entertain trades (+/- cash) for AR15 uppers or complete rifles or AK pistol variants. Can throw in 1k rounds of 7.62x39 for additional cash. Shoot me a text as it's usually fastest: 619-nine57-Eight473.

Asking $2000 OBO.

B16665E4-8D79-4C20-91AF-1CCB1C891F46.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I own a SGL-21 (you certain this is a SGL-20)? Great rifle, whoever gets this will be lucky to have. Quick question. Do you know what exact SLR rail this is? Length and all? Looks great!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.