JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have many items up for sale. Feel free to ask for pics. I'm located in Yelm, WA but will ship since none of these are firearms. If you don't like a price, give me a reasonable offer and maybe we can work something out. Also, if an item is pictured but not listed, it is sold. Otherwise, I take MO, PP+4%, cash or trades.

ETA: **1750 is gone. I can't edit the title**

For trades: M&P 9mm or .40 mags, Arrendondo extended plates, AR items, glock 19 mags, TAD Gear, Pelican 1700 or 1720, etc, etc. I'm pretty open to anything, worst I can do is say no.

S&W sigma 9mm mag. Didn't look at what I was buying - apparently this is NOT an M&P mag :buttkick: Make some money off my stupidity - $20
M24 bino's. Painted and used, they have the reticle in the left eye - $50 SOLD
View attachment 200493

Socks!!!! all brand new, all size Large. I was keeping them for the future, but I don't need them any longer.
4 UnderArmor socks -$5ea
1 Thorlo boot socks, they're almost $20 a pair -$10
4 FoxRiver -$5ea
Darn Tough sold
View attachment 200494

new SureFire SR09 dual switch $90 shipped
View attachment 200495

new Magpul XT's in foliage and tan (8 foliage/10 full tan and 4 cut up pieces) $10 ea - cut up pieces for $3 ea or buy all the full rails and I'll throw them in for free
View attachment 200496

Peltor Comtac II's w/ full ptt commo/mike, single comm. These are barely used and work great. Asking $250
View attachment 200497

New MSA Sordins. I traded for these recently, but they're beyond what I need. These aren't the standard Sordins. Maybe someone here will know what type they are. They come w/ all the PTT's you see. The single downlead goes to a comms box where it'll turn them into standard 6pin Nexus's. There are also other attachments that do I don't know what! There is no boom mike like the regular sets, but appear to be proximity mikes. Comes with the manual and I have an extra green box holder thingy. No MSA green bag, but I think I can come up with a used one in the garage.
*ETA* These are from the MICH Commo system apparently. I need to get $400 to recoup most of money. I'm willing to do trades/partial trades**
View attachment 200498
View attachment 200499

Bunch of DVD's - asking $45+shipping. All in excellent to very good condition.
Shark Week 20th Anniversary Collection
Grey's Anatomy- Seasons 1, 2, & 3
Nip/Tuck- Seasons 2, 3 & 4
The 4400- Seasons 1 & 3
The Hills- Seasons 1 & 2
The Best of Chappelle's Show-Uncensored
Family Guy The Freakin' Sweet Collection
Family Guy Volume Three
Family Guy Volume Four
Trailer Park Boys- Season 3
Married with Children- Season 6
That 70s Show- Season 6

A Scanner Darkly
The Karate Kid
X2 X-Men United
What Doesn't Kill You
The Sum of All Fears
16 Blocks
Spies Like Us
Swordfish
Ladder 49
Disturbia
i, Robot
Spy Game
The Transporter
National Treasure
Deliverance
Bedazzled
Driven
Romeo Must Die
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Mission Impossible 2
Unknown
My Super Ex-Girlfriend
Starsky and Hutch
Meatballs
The Rock
Underworld Evolution
The Italian Job

new HK pistol soft case. Got rid of my USP that I was going to put into it. $50
View attachment 200500

Safariland 3085-73-551. Awesome holster but I have no need for it. Check the link for info. Brand new. Sells for $160ish - asking $100 OBO. (http://www.opticsplanet.net/sa...ous-3085-73-551.html)
View attachment 200501

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top