JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
only trades I would consider would be a nightforce NXS 2.5-10x32.
thanks

I have a brand new, only test fired. AR-15 for SALE. $1,050.
it is an essential arms lower, and the upper is stamped with a keyhole. that means it is forged by cerro forge,(the same guys that make colt, bushmaster, etc)

is has a 16" 1/9 twist chrome lined barrel, with bayo lug, detachable flash hider, and collapsible stock. comes with a brand new 30 round mag, with a magpul follower. you can trade that out with a nearly perfect condition 20 round colt mag if you would rather have that than a 30 rounder.

pics should show you anything you want to know.
$1,050

I can put magpul MOE grip and stock onto this gun for an additional $110 if you would like.

That sure is a nice looking piece. I've been considering buying one of these for a while but it seems that one has to be an expert on them to make a good decision about what to buy and how much to pay.

Would you ship to WA? Will that require a FFL?

Would you be interested in any of the following as trade? If the pictures are not present, just cut/paste the link into your browser. Email me for more photos.

1. New/Unfired EAA Witness Compact 9mm in the Wonder Stainless Finish. Includes everything it came with since the day it was purchased.

2. New/Unfired 1966 Winchester Model 94 Lever Action "66' Centennial" edition 30-30. Includes all of the original boxes, paperwork, certificates, and even the box it was shipped in.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.