JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have two Mark X ammoload machines a customer has asked me to sell for him. They are the current generation. They are setup and running for 9mm and .45ACP using XTP bullets dropping HS6.

There are conversions available: The small primer machine comes with conversions for .38SPL/.357, and .38 Super (I think there may be 1-2 other conversions included as well). The Large Primer machine includes conversions to .45Colt and I believe .44Magnum (I will check)

Included are: Bullet and case feeders, plus the primer feeder shown. Asking $27,500 Ea. As a bonus I will deliver and include a week of on-site training for $500. More photos or video available on request.

Ammoload.jpg

I wanted to give everyone here a crack at them before they go on gunbroker.

FYI, machines are currently FOB in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Generally speaking, this machine will turn out 2400-4000rds/hr depending mostly on the skill of the operator. This includes pee breaks, getting more supplies, etc.

The current owner is a type 10FFL, and is getting out of the ammo industry to focus more on building destructive devices and needs a new CNC machine.

Any chance of the 9mm machine still available?

I have two Mark X ammoload machines a customer has asked me to sell for him. They are the current generation. They are setup and running for 9mm and .45ACP using XTP bullets dropping HS6.

There are conversions available: The small primer machine comes with conversions for .38SPL/.357, and .38 Super (I think there may be 1-2 other conversions included as well). The Large Primer machine includes conversions to .45Colt and I believe .44Magnum (I will check)

Included are: Bullet and case feeders, plus the primer feeder shown. Asking $27,500 Ea. As a bonus I will deliver and include a week of on-site training for $500. More photos or video available on request.

View attachment 116532

View attachment 116532

Is this still available? I'm very interested

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top