JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've decided the time has come to part ways with my Century Arms WASR-10 AK in 7.62x39. In the year I've owned it, I've only taken it out to use it twice, and I'm trying to fundraise for another purchase. Has about 100 rounds through it, comes with factory accessory kit (sling, mag pouch, bayonet, cleaning kit), a 2nd bayonet with a black handle that would look really good with a black furniture set should that float somebody's boat, and five 30-round steel mags. I'm not really sure what the fair going-rate for this package should be, but looking at auctions on Gunbroker comprable packages are going for $600-$800, so I'm going to go middle of the road and say $700 obo. I would greatly prefer a face-to-face transaction, as I'm really not familiar with the process of transferring through an FFL, and would just ask to see an ODL/CCW at that time. I'd be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet someone, something in the Portland-Eugene range. Please let me know if any questions. Don't have any pics handy, but it's pretty much this.

<broken link removed>

would you be willing to do a trade and $$$.

i have a mossberg 500 in 2-3/4--3'' 18inch barrel with heat guard, both stock and pistol grip. 50 rounds 00-buck 3'" mag. and 275 bucks?
brand new, only fired 3 times........home defense shotgun.
i just really want an ar-15 ...its to expensive and hard to find.....so an ak would be next.

if you want to do that?

or not.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.