JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Aimpoint
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bought this bundle straight from Scalarworks roughly 6 months ago. In the time since then they've left the house on top of a weapon that was used roughly 5 times. For all intents & purposes this is still a brand new pair that I could probably get away with returning to Scalarworks if I really wanted to but I'm not THAT big of a sleezeball so here I am!

These guys have been hanging out on a CQB this whole time, but have just recently been given the boot by a new LPVO addition. I genuinely dig this setup and 1.93 is the new normal (for me that is) so why am I trying to get rid of this? Very simple answer - if I don't make this stuff disappear ASAP then I will 100% be buying a new gun for the sole purpose of attaching these guys to & I need to slow my roll.

I'm not interested in any trades & since I paid $799 I believe $700 is one hell of a deal, so price is firm and I simply won't entertain and/or respond to any sort of rinky dink offers. Thx!

7B8BADF7-FF7A-4C86-A7CE-24C7A73EED58.jpeg 7BA87309-9EAE-423D-8289-FC485AB3C0BB.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top