JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my Trijicon TA45R-2 ACOG, which is the 1.5x24 version. It has a red triangle reticle with BAC, and the M16 base (which means it fits with a screw into an M16/AR15carry handle). However, I have it set up for a flat-top/picatinny mount with parts purchased from Trijicon ($100), and both mounts would come with optic.

I also have the original Scopecoat, Pelican case, lens pen and manual.

The ACOG is in very good shape, with no serious functional or aesthetic damage, though there are a number of small scratches on the aluminum case and a ding or two on the clear plastic fiber optic unit. However, the glass is perfect.

In an attempt to be totally honest, I will say that the tritium is not very bright, though I don't believe the optic is older than 7 years (I have owned it for 4). I have never had a problem putting rounds on target when using this in the daytime, and the triangle does glow red in the day, but I can hardly see it at night.

I would like $400 for this ACOG, and while I will be sad to see it go, I will be happy to pay my rent. Thanks for looking.

IMG317.jpg

IMG322.jpg

IMG320.jpg

IMG325.jpg

IMG326.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.