JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
GENUINE COLT MFG HANDCUFFS 2ND EDITION WITH No box, has ORIGINAL FACTORY COLT KEY, THESE ARE SO RARE, The pics have a little bit of reflection, YOU WON'T SEE THESE FOR SALE ANYWHERE UNLESS YOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT JUST HAPPENS TO HAVE A SET IN THERE STASH, . THEY ARE VERY VERY SCARCE. ++++ PAYPAL+3% ACCEPTED Asking $400+ 5 to ship. A recent buyer of my stuff ! On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 8:07 PM, Bill Lundy <[email protected]> wrote:

I'm writing this to attest to Mikes trustworthiness. I have done business with him recently with my purchase (from him) a beautiful Colt Python circa 1972. I paid in excess of 3K with USPS money orders from NJ, (which are traceable to who there made out to) and have had no problems. He shipped the gun out the same day as he received payment as he promised. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again!!!
PayPal is the worst when doing these type of transactions, just another middleman.
USPS M/O

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top