JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I recently removed this 7 inch rail from an upper. It has been coated in FDE/tan (Cerakote?) so the manufactures logo is no longer visible. I think it's a Midwest Industries Gen II free float rail but I'm only basing this off internet research and pictures because it came on an upper I bought used. What I do know is the threads on the barrel nut are in pristine shape with no rokset or thread locker residue. When I removed the nut I cleaned the threads with brake cleaner and a soft brush then sprayed it lightly with Ballistol so you will need to clean it prior to installation.
Also, for full disclosure there are probably some defects in the coating and everything looks like it was installed and used a bit (which it was) but there is nothing that adversely affects function. I'm asking for $60 OBO cash and if I need to ship it an additional $10 for USPS flat rate postage.

Geissele Rapid Fire Trigger $120 it was installed and shot several hundred rounds comes with all parts in original bag. TRIGGER SOLD

Thanks for looking.

C181DBF5-6F4B-4869-B0E9-D7910FA939B1.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top