JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$440
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Unloading some ammo.
4400 rounds of mini mags.
13 300 round boxes and 5 100 round boxes of HPs
Want $440 for the lot

16005447421056074691514307301413.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
pretty sure all the mini mags are round nosed. I think you may be thinking of the Stingers. they are hollow points.

pretty sure all the mini mags are round nosed. I think you may be thinking of the Stingers. they are hollow points.
If you look closely at your photo, ALL the 300 round boxes are labeled "copper plated hollow point".
And at least 4 of the 100 round boxes are labeled .22 LR HP, which are also hollow point bullets.
From what I can see, at least 5 of the 100 round boxes are labeled 22 LR, which would be 40 gr round nose solid bullets. The rest are either flipped around where I can't see the label, or are covered up by the 300 round boxes. Some .22 pistols are choosey about the bullets they like to feed. Solid usually work in most.

If you look closely at your photo, ALL the 300 round boxes are labeled "copper plated hollow point".
And at least 4 of the 100 round boxes are labeled .22 LR HP, which are also hollow point bullets.
From what I can see, at least 5 of the 100 round boxes are labeled 22 LR, which would be 40 gr round nose solid bullets. The rest are either flipped around where I can't see the label, or are covered up by the 300 round boxes. Some .22 pistols are choosey about the bullets they like to feed. Solid usually work in most.
Well i'll be a monkeys uncle.. i never knew there were 2 types. always thought there were mini mags and stingers..

i will count and see which are wich

That's a great deal. Hopefully someone buys it soon, since I'm trying to downsize my ammo stash. If not, I'll follow up when I'm next passing through Oregon.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.