JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$320
Manufacturer
CCI
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
New (Old) High Standard target pistol needs SV ammo, so I am selling these to buy a case of SV ammo.

I have 8 500 round bricks, I want to sell them as a single lot for $320 or $40 a brick - I think a fair price at $.08 a round

THE CATCH: You have to come and get them, I caregive for my wife and can't get out very often (and want to go to range when I do!)

Meet at Bald Peak State Park (Chehalem Mtn - halfway between Hillsboro and Newberg)

Thanks Kevin

IMG_0500.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks. Indeed, it always runs, but it is too hot for my 1970's High Standard 104 target pistol!

Good luck with your sale OP.

This is my go to ammo for everything from my older Marlins to newer AR-22. Shoots well without FTF. I have not seen this locally since at least December 2020. Too bad you are so far away or I would be all over this.

Sorry you aren't closer ARFrog! Thanks - obviously I bought lots for the same reason as you, but gearing up for Bullseye shooting, so need SV for my new/old toy! Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.