JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a 3rd Gen Glock 19 in EXCELLENT condition (with factory tupperare). I have installed a smooth faced trigger, as well as a LCI extractor. I have the original trigger for it as well as the other extractor. I have 4 factory 15 round mags, one 17 round (glock 17 mag)and one 19 round(glock 17 mag with a glock plus 2)3 of the glock 19 mags are the new ambi mag's. I have a Unc Mikes Kydex belt holster as well as an Answer by Tucker Gun Leather IWB holster as well. I also have a new tac light (with box) and a comp tac spare mag pouch. I will also oss in a Uncle Mikes Sidekick for it, with no harness if you would like (shown in pic) cause I won't need it and heck you might.The gun has 3m grip tape on the sides and a CTC laser on it as well (also with original box). This gun has been very very good to me, I hate to let it go but am forced to. Would prefer a FTF in the Seattle area but would consider other options. I would like $750.00 for the lot, although would consider offers on the gun with or without certain accessories. You can contact me at [email protected]. I will accept $650 cash FTF if we can make the deal by the weekend, then the price goes back up. Thanks for looking.

UPDATED pics to show the whole haul....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.