JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I don't want to do this but I need something I can run a suppressor on and this won't do it. Its a 5R tactical version of the 700 VTR. Everything is in excellent condition, only put about 100 rnds through this gun. It will shoot sub moa with good ammo, I never shot match kings through it but the rounds that I tried that worked the best were Privi Match 175grn BT. I was getting 3/4in groups at 100 with those, but I never had it out enough to work up any hand loads for it. I have the original green plastic stock and floor plate and would be willing to sell the rifle as configured from remington, or any combination you want, I can part it out. The x-mark pro trigger feels great on this gun, I lightened it all the way down and there is no creep just a nice clean break, feels like 3lbs or so, very light pull. The cheek pad is the only thing not included.

- 5R rifling 1 in 11 1/4 twist
- Tactical Bolt Knob
- 22in barrel w/ integrated muzzle brake
- Bell & Carlson light tactical stock "The Hook"
- Weaver scope base and millet 30mm rings
- Falcon Menace 10x42 fixed power scope, box, sunshade, extra flip caps, and paperwork included
- Butler creek flip up caps
- Harris 6 to 9 bi-pod no leg notches
- Mag Extender floor plate holds 7+1 rounds
- Nice sling
- Original Remington stock and floor plate included

SPF!!
$600 for rifle only with factory green stock, this is $720 from budsgunshop
$1050 for everything, easily $600 worth of upgrades

or PM me if you want to take off some parts, we can come up with a price.
SOLD
SOLDSOLDSOLD

486263.jpg

Last Edited:
Right in the first post if you read it but I'll help out here:
"$600 for rifle only with factory green stock, this is $720 from budsgunshop"
Without coming off as a jerk that's not what I asked, was wondering about removing optics only. Want the stock and everything else. I'll do a bit of research on that scope, thanks for the prompt reply.
Nick

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top