JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Cleaning out some excess, not really looking for trades but I'd consider:
cheap handguns in WA
AAC 18T blackout mounts
Sig 220/226 22LR conversion and mags

A. 96 rounds of .30-06 black tip AP on Garand En Bloc clips in bandos, $50 SOLD
B. 240 rounds of .30-06 mixed headstamp FMJ on Garand En Bloc clips in bandos $120

The container the linked 7.62 was stored in got some water in it at some point while it was in storage and some of the links started rusting, leaving rust streaks on the brass. I havent spent much time trying to clean it up. This is not pristine ammo from Walmart, this was belted MG ammo that's been laying around for a few years. I had big plans pre-divorce of getting a BRP Corp XMG "upper" for an AR15, but never worked out. So without further ado, here's the breakdown:

C.200rnds of magnetic tip 7.62NATO on disintegrating links, (50) 4rnd belts, may be tarnished due to the links, $100
D.152rnds of magnetic tip 7.62NATO on disintegrating links, this is (4)38 round belts , tarnished due to the links. Mixed LC WCC headstamps $75
E. 132rnds of magnetic tip 7.62NATO on NON-disintegrating links, this is (2+) 50 round belts, may be tarnished due to the links, mixed WCC, TW, LC headstamps $60
E1. 145rnds of steel core 7.62NATO on NON-disintegrating links, this is (2+)50 round belts, may be tarnished due to the links, all FN headstamps,all projectiles have the double cannelure.$ 320
See crappy pic of projectiles, the unfired ammo hasn't been attacked by a pair of pliers, just the two in the photo.
F. 115rnds of NON-magnetic 7.62NATO/308 WIN on NON-disintegrating links, this is (3) 40 round belts minus 5 rounds, may be tarnished due to the links , mixed LC and FC headstamps $55
G. 38rnds of NON-magnetic 7.62NATO on disintegrating links, 1 belt, this is tarnished PINDAD 85 (Indonesian) headstamps $15

H.110rnds of magnetic 7.62NATO that's been delinked, has scuffs from delinking and it's tarnished, mixed LC and WCC headstamps $50

I. 415rnds of WRA headstamp (68 IIRC) 7.62NATO on stripper clips, on stripper clips in 7 bandos with 7 M14 magazine loading tools, $350 (there's $100 in stripper clips and guides)

J. 100 rounds of delinked 7.62 NATO tracer rounds. Various headstamps, WCC68, LC69, LC82 etc $80

Willing to ship on the buyers dime, prefer FTF in W. WA