JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ALL GONE

I will try to get some photos up tomorrow but you can pretty much go to the respective web sites if you need to see what these look like. All 3 are in Excellent condition with Very light use and have been Well taken care of. All 3 come with the original box and paperwork. Sorry not looking for any trades at the moment, just looking to raise some working capital. Also not looking to do any shipping on these due to the added expense. I do travel the I-5 corridor from Grants Pass to Seattle so could arrange to meet along the way, but any sale to Washington would require me to hand deliver it to your chosen FFL to transfer it to you.

Gone. Taurus Model 44SS6. 6 shot 44 magnum revolver. This one is bright stainless. It has a 6" vent rib barrel with factory porting. Adjustable rear site and ramp front. It has really nice Hogue hardwood grips with finger grooves but I was not able to find the factory grips. This one was made in 1994 so does NOT have the internal lock. It has spent most of it's life in the back of the safe. $445

Funds recieved waiting on pickup Taurus PT945 .45 auto. This one is blue with the gold accents and really nice factory hardwood grips. It has fixed sites and just 1 factory clip.
This one was made in 2000 and also has also spent most of it's life in the back of the safe. $445 SPF

Please PM with questions and if it pertains to one of the guns and not the price, I will change this original post with the answer. These are listed on another local web site so buyers will be determined by the time they are posted---first come first served.

Check the auction sites and you will find both of these are very reasonably priced. If your considering a purchase of either of these handguns you won't find a better price for used in excellent condition handguns.

Are you interested in trading either one of them for a Ruger GP100 357 magnum in 100 % condition? Bought new in August and fired only 12 rds.

I can send photos if you want. Comes with all paperwork and a Bianchi injection molded holster (the kind that does not scratch your gun).

Nick

Sorry not looking for trades at this time, nor am I willing to take $400.

I feel I have both of these priced right but if you can find one in the same condition for less money, I would certainly be willing to listen more seriously to your offers.

As you can tell by the original post date, these have been on here for a while. This does not mean that I am desperate for dollars. I am no different than the rest of you, I like finding bargains too. But on the other hand I am not ready to take a loss on these when firearms prices are still on the climb and not the decline. If I am off base on my prices just show me and I'll listen. I based these prices on what they are currently selling for on the auction sites. Of course by buying local you don't have to pay for shipping or FFL fees. This is why I feel my prices are fair.

The PT45 is SPF to Wayson. I'll pull down the pics once the deal is sealed.

2 down and only one fine firearm to go. Who is ready to step up and buy themself a nice Christmas Present???

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.