JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have not shot 3 position or 22 LR bench rest in a long time and probably will not do so anytime soon , these days I mostly just plink like everyone else. I have a fair amount of Match Grade 22 LR for those who shoot competitively or for those who enjoy getting the absolute most accuracy out of your rim fire rifle or handgun .

1 brick of Wolf Match Target 22 LR . This ammo is made by Eley and imported by Wolf , Eley also makes Remington 22 LR match ammunition and a few others as well their own branded match ammo Eley is considered to be some of the best 22 LR in the world and is used by top shooters competitively.

2 bricks of PMC Scoremaster yes I know the photo shows one brick but I have two bricks that I am making available in this sale. This is extremely high quality ammunition made for PMC by Aguila in Mexico , like Eley and RWS this is world class match ammunition .

I am asking $250 for all the three bricks. This is NOT panic pricing in fact I am about $10 a brick plus the shipping less than you can buy this ammo online from SG or the other ammo retailers who do have it in stock. Never mind the absurd prices people are paying for 22LR online .

Before you message about this ammo or say you will take . I am going to be upfront immediately the reason you are getting this ammo for OVER $10 less a brick is because you must buy all three bricks. Not trying to be a butt however I just do not want to deal with piecemealing out a box here or there or a single brick .

I am not driving to meet anyone , you must be willing to come to Salem . I am not accepting an OBO on this ammo. Believe me you are getting this ammo at rock bottom pricing already.

Lastly I am more than happy to listen to trade offers if it will help you get some ammo you need to compete or practice for competition .

I am including two links so you can verify that I am indeed selling this for less than fair market non panic pricing .

PMC Score Master 22 LR

Wolf Match Target 22 LR

IMG_5635.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service