1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS 20" Upper receiver fluted barrel (trades added)

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by cwskater84, Mar 12, 2012.

1. cwskater84

cwskater84 Spokane Valley Member

I have a carry handle upper receiver with M4 feed ramps and a bashmaster 20" fluted barrel. It has a rifle length gas system with a YHM 2 piece gas block and front battle sight. Also has rifle length free float aluminum tube on it.

I am not sure on round count but I have put 200 through without a single FTF or FTE and it is extremely accurate with the iron sights.

The only reason I am selling is I found something I want very bad from another member and it always happens when I get a new toy. :lol:

I will sell it with the BCG for $500obo or $420 obo with out

Please om with offers and if you do not like the price than please PM me and we will see what we can work out :D

May also take part trades but I need some cash as I said I found somethign I really want

I would trade it too for a nice Wasr10 specimen with no canted sights and preferably a underfolder stock or other AK that is worth around the same.

thanks SGT