JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a carry handle upper receiver with M4 feed ramps and a bashmaster 20" fluted barrel. It has a rifle length gas system with a YHM 2 piece gas block and front battle sight. Also has rifle length free float aluminum tube on it.

I am not sure on round count but I have put 200 through without a single FTF or FTE and it is extremely accurate with the iron sights.

The only reason I am selling is I found something I want very bad from another member and it always happens when I get a new toy. :lol:

I will sell it with the BCG for $500obo or $420 obo with out

Please om with offers and if you do not like the price than please PM me and we will see what we can work out :D

May also take part trades but I need some cash as I said I found somethign I really want

I would trade it too for a nice Wasr10 specimen with no canted sights and preferably a underfolder stock or other AK that is worth around the same.

thanks SGT

IMG_1480.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top