JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Mauser
Caliber
8mm
City
Boise
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Pics available at this link - The K98k Forum

I am located in Boise Idaho but could do some traveling. I ship too, but you must have a reputation here if we are going to go that route. I have an active gunboards and K98kForum account if you need to verify my history. Everything is OBO, but looking to get as close to asking price(s) as possible. Enjoy browsing!

1. No4 Mk1 1943 Savage Lee Enfield

Letting go of another from the personal collection. This one is even more STUNNING than the Faz listed below. Everything is marked savage minus magazine which is forced matched. Everything else is all matching and marked with an S if it was meant to be. Absolutely mirror bore, comes with Savage bayonet and a Canadian sling. This is a collectors rifle through and through. Really hate to let it go. Please ask for more pics if you need more. ONLY downside is a little marring to the wood on the left side of receiver(pictured). Everything else is 99%.

Asking $1000 plus shipping and optional insurance.

2. No4 Mk1 Fazakerly Lee enfield

STUNNING example of a No4 Mk1 Fazakerley built Lee Enfield. You don't find a lot of high quality Lee Enfields anymore, this is one straight out of my private collection. Sadly needs to go to fund an important investment. Bluing is 99%, wood finish is 99%, bore is 99%, stock matches magazine, receiver, mix match of other parts as this likely was arsenal rebuilt after some use. Don't hesitate on this one.

More pics available upon request - $900 plus shipping and optional insurance.

3. Duv 41 RC K98k

Good example of a common condition RC German K98k. The best part is the eagles were not peened. Desirable code, good finish on metal and stock, some flaking. Good bore, slightly dark but deep rifling. Will most likely totally shine up after a good cleaning. Solid stock, no cracks. Great shooter. Higher price because of the full war eagles.

More pics available upon request - $775 plus shipping and optional insurance.

4. 1960's Type 1? Romanian AK bayonet. Typical wear for a surplus AK bayonet with any use. Blade in good condition. $40 shipped

NOW TAKING OFFERS, GIVE ME YOUR BEST OFFER, WILL MORE EASILY SELL IF WE DO A COMBO DEAL. Offers won't hurt, but want to be as close to asking price as possible. Thanks!

1.jpg 1.jpg 1.jpg 14.jpg Romanian AKM Bayonet.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Glock19x with RMR cut plus cash for the RC?

I appreciate the offer but really need the $. Need to sell asap, therefore new prices at:

1. Savage No4 Mk1 is now - $800(plus shipping and insurance if needed)
2. Fazakerley No4 Mk1 is now - $750 (plus shipping and insurance if needed)
3. Duv41 Rc K98k is now - $725(plus shipping and insurance if needed)

Can do some travel this weekend. I will throw in this Nazi stuff FREE if you buy 2 rifles - worth about $400. (Cuff and about 8 pieces of the plates have been sold, everything else still available). Total haul 1.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top