JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm the original owner, and both have less than 100rds through them. Great rifles, but I never shoot it as much as my other ARs. I live in Puyallup, but am willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet. Best way to get ahold of me is e-mail - [email protected]

Top Rifle: This rifle was put together by Surplus Ammo & Arms in Tacoma, and is an excellent shooter. The upper is SAA with 16" free-floated stainless steel barrel with lightweight profile, and a MI 11" freefloating handguard with rail on top that mates up perfectly with the receiver. The handguard has tapped holes that allow accessories or rail sections to be added easily and securely. The lower receiver is also made by SAA, and I swapped out a ALG QMS nickle plated trigger for the absolute best mil-spec trigger I've ever shot. Other accessories include an extended tactical latch charging handle, MFT Battlelink Minimalist buttstock with QD Sling points, Hogue pistol grip, and receiver endplate with quick attach loop for sling.

**Please note that the Vortex scope is not included in the sale

$1200 Or make an offer!

Bottom Rifle: This rifle is a great optics ready carbine. The upper is a Bushmaster factory upper with 16" chrome lined barrel and lightweight profile. It has a fixed mil-spec front sight on it, and I swapped the furniture out for some Magpul furniture and vertical pistol grip. I have a Diamond rear sight that is on at 100yds. The lower is a DPMS lower with mil-spec trigger and some more Magpul furniture including pistol grip with storage, enhanced trigger guard for shooting with gloves, and lightweight 6 position buttstock.

Price: Was $850 - $750 or make an offer!

I am not looking for any trades at this time. I do have some 30rd magazines and ammunition that I can sell you if you don't have any - just ask.

IMG_5837_zps139897af.jpeg IMG_0454_zpsbc08c578.jpg

Last Edited: