JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Nampa
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Hello, letting go of some stuff to fund another project.

1. First we have a very nice Springfield 1903 Springfield, in really solid and attractive condition. According to my research the receiver dates to 1914, and the barrel is SA 1-38(January 1938). Good looking wood, very nice bluing, and an excellent bore. This is a very nice example of a WW1 type Springfield, that likely saw service during WW2. Asking $875 + ship.

Pics -
2. Next I have to offer one of the nicest Turk Mausers I have ever seen. The wood is solid, no major damage anywhere, the bluing is very good to excellent, making this an attractive rifle when it is common to find Turks quite trashed. The bore is excellent, making this a great shooter and budget rifle for a shooter or to start your collection. Considering the prices of Mosins(garbage rods) start around $400 these days, it is only natural for a Mauser 98 rifle to be a little higher. Chambered in 8mm Mauser. Asking $450 + ship! SOLD

Pics -
3. Next I have a Spanish M1916 Carbine, chambered in .308. The wood has been sanded but is very nice, the bluing is very nice and attractive, and the numbers match. The crest is still very much intact. Priced as such because there are 2 little problems. The rear sight leaf spring is broken so there is no tension holding it down, but the sight will hold whatever setting and lay flat when you shoot it, so you don't have to replace it if you don't want to. Also, the barrel band is missing the proper screw, otherwise this is a very nice and handy little carbine in a common and modern caliber. Asking $375 + ship. SOLD

Pics -
Pm for payment info! Thanks for looking!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello, letting go of some stuff to fund another project.

1. First we have a very nice Springfield 1903 Springfield, in really solid and attractive condition. According to my research the receiver dates to 1914, and the barrel is SA 1-38(January 1938). Good looking wood, very nice bluing, and an excellent bore. This is a very nice example of a WW1 type Springfield, that likely saw service during WW2. Asking $950 + ship.

Pics -
2. Next I have to offer one of the nicest Turk Mausers I have ever seen. The wood is solid, no major damage anywhere, the bluing is very good to excellent, making this an attractive rifle when it is common to find Turks quite trashed. The bore is excellent, making this a great shooter and budget rifle for a shooter or to start your collection. Considering the prices of Mosins(garbage rods) start around $400 these days, it is only natural for a Mauser 98 rifle to be a little higher. Chambered in 8mm Mauser. Asking $450 + ship!

Pics -
3. Next I have a Spanish M1916 Carbine, chambered in .308. The wood has been sanded but is very nice, the bluing is very nice and attractive, and the numbers match. The crest is still very much intact. Priced as such because there are 2 little problems. The rear sight leaf spring is broken so there is no tension holding it down, but the sight will hold whatever setting and lay flat when you shoot it, so you don't have to replace it if you don't want to. Also, the barrel band is missing the proper screw, otherwise this is a very nice and handy little carbine in a common and modern caliber. Asking $375 + ship.

Pics -
Pm for payment info! Thanks for looking!
Hi
You may want to research pre-1918 M1903 receivers on M1903.com or the CMP website.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top