Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

wts 1903 springfield

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by b camp, Mar 25, 2013.

1. b camp

b camp portland or Member

have springfield armory 1903 serial number 1292632 fore stock has been modified some, metal looks very good.dont know what its worth
    but make a fair offer,i do not need the money and iam not going to give it away,sorry i dont know to post pics,i would keep it but eyes wont let me shot it.

2. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

You gotta pick a price, this "high bidder" stuff is too much like an auction.

3. b camp

b camp portland or Member

Well maybe you could help me and let me know what it might be worth

4. Nwcid

Nwcid Yakima and N of Spokane Well-Known Member

Again you need a price. There is NO way I can tell you what your gun is worth pics. It is probably worth $250-$800.

5. JGRuby

JGRuby Portland Oregon New Member

Respectfully -depending on what the gun looks like or has / hasnt been done to it makes a big difference - please send em some pics - I maybe interested if not I could I feel give you a price as to what it is worth. I am not a expert but have spent some time with 1903 and 03-A3's.

Respectfully

James Ruby

6. nwbob

nwbob Oregon Member

what is the barrel dated?

7. EMP9596

EMP9596 Two Trees West of Camas, WA. Active Member

8. knarley

knarley curtin oregon Active Member

I have a number of 03s. Not 03A3s, and consider myself a R.K.I. By your description it would be tough to offer anything. A picture or two would be a huge help. There are lots of variants and modifications. The 03s have quite a following including sporterized guns. Be careful posting complete serial numbers. I would love to see it!

9. fry

fry pacific north west Active Member

i will start the bidding at three hundo if the receiver has not been drilled and the barrel isnt smoked. hold it up to the computer and i will appraise it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.