JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

I have (2) cases of Federal Rifled Hollow Point Slugs for sale. Each case has (5) sleeves of 50 rounds. One case is still factory sealed, the other was opened to show the boxes and ammo inside. These are full-power, full recoil slugs. Typically used to hunt medium sized game like, white-tail deer. Also suitable for Home Defense, Target/Range, or for putting big holes in inanimate objects :eek:. Federal Cartridge Designed these for a smoothbore 12ga shotgun.

These were purchased about 6 months ago, and have been stored indoors since then.

Both cases are located in California, and will ship insured w/ delivery confirmation to the lucky buyer(s)

Specs are as follows:

Federal Part #F127RS
1 oz (438 gr) Rifled Hollow Point Slug
1610 FPS
2518 Lbs/Energy

GEDC0233.jpg

GEDC0229.jpg

Prices:

(1) case shipped UPS ground for $210
(2) cases shipped UPS ground for $400

I'm new to Nortwest Firearms, but I have positive feedback on EBAY, Gunbroker, as well as other gun forums. If you need a sales history I will gladly provide one.

Terms of sale:

You must be 18 years old, and legally be able to purchase and posses Shotgun ammunition.

For payment I prefer Postal Money Orders, although other options are available.

These will be cross-posted on other forums, first to post "I'll take it" followed by a private message or email gets priority.

If you have any questions, contact by PM or email.

Performance graphs courtesy of Federal Cartridge: <broken link removed>

ShortTrajectoryGraphaspx.jpg

energyGraphaspx.jpg

velocityGraphaspx.jpg

windDriftGraphaspx.jpg

Stock up now for deer season. Thanks for lookin'!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.