JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
38 Special
City
Molalla
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SOLD

I can break this in half if anyone wants just 500.

Yes you read it correctly, for 20 cents each I will sell you 1000 small pistol primers.
What makes these so special and worth 20 cents each?
Well these just happen to have brand new shiny factory 38 special brass wrapped around them.
Winchester made, with "Hi-Per" head stamp and factory primed.
Pretty certain we all know what brass and primers look like, but if you insist on a photo please send a PM with number or e-mail.
I will NOT ship this.

Delivery possible next week between Troutdale and Tri-cities.

$200 picked up near Molalla.

Please note that if you walked into Cabelas and bought new 38sp brass (if they happen to have any), you will pay $.23 each. This brass was made by Winchester and is factory primed. If you have been asleep at the wheel for the past 6 months, the current market is seeing small pistol primers alone selling between 6 and 12 cents each. If you load and shoot 38sp, this is a BARGAIN!!!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
You can ship primed brass with just a standard "ORM-D" label on the box.
It's the bare primers themselves that is heavily regulated and needs special hazardous handling requirements.

Thanks. We got power restored on monday afternoon and moved back home that night. Doing daily refuelling runs was certainly no fun, but sure beats tossing food and cleaning up fridges and freezer like some neighbors. 1.5 miles was a bit close for comfort---a few real nail biting days there!! I bet I peed more times in a toilet last week than I have in the past 15 years. :D Will certainly take country living over sub division every time.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top