JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!!!

One of my friends gave me a bunch of 9mm brass. He was going to start reloading 9mm, till he found out that it was impossible to find powder, and 9mm isn't THAT cost effective to reload (considering the price of components is almost equal to the cost of factory reloads). I have a TON of 9mm brass, for my personal use, so I don't really need this stuff. It's all EXTREMELY clean, and most of them look like once-fired brass... Actually, some of them look BETTER than new!

There are 2 bags of 500 casings. One of them has the primers removed, and the casings sized; the other one has just been polished.

022_zps30e798e5.jpg 023_zpsa1e855fc.jpg

Last Edited:
One of my friends gave me a bunch of 9mm brass. He was going to start reloading 9mm, till he found out that it was impossible to find powder, and 9mm isn't THAT cost effective to reload (considering the price of components is almost equal to the cost of factory reloads). I have a TON of 9mm brass, for my personal use, so I don't really need this stuff. It's all EXTREMELY clean, and most of them look like once-fired brass... Actually, some of them look BETTER than new!

There are 2 bags of 500 casings. One of them has the primers removed, and the casings sized; the other one has just been polished.

The price is written in the title of the posting. I'm surprised you didn't see it, when you clicked on the post. I thought that might be why you clicked on it.

If you're interested PM me (or "start a conversation"... Whatever!).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top