JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Cleaning out the 10-22 parts and pieces. I will rate each stock from 1 to 10 on condition. This is only an estimate and I can e-mail better photos on request. I will price them as shipped and you can deduct $10 if you want to pick it up close to me, like at Molalla, Oregon Bi-Mart. I only have 3 barrel bands for 5 stocks, so first to buy the stocks get first choice of a band being included. I will NOT include a take down screw with any of the stocks. Your factory take down screw will work for all of these stocks. The only trades that might get me excited would be a 9 1/2" Stainless Single Six or perhaps a nice early Overton Stock.

From the left to the right:

SOLD Extremely Rare (ever see one in person??) Factory Blonde Laminated Stock, Condition 8, lite dings and wear. This looks really nice with stainless guts in it. $105

Rare Factory "Boat Paddle" Stock, Condition 9, lite usage and 1 ding. $95

SOLD Regular new style Synthetic "all weather" Stock, Condition 10---new. $45

Regular Factory Birch Stock with rear Sling stud installed, Condition 9--small dings. $50

Regular Factory Birch Stock, Darker finish than most, Condition 9+. $55

Regular Factory Birch Stock, Front and Rear Sling studs installed, Condition 9 $60

SOLD Factory Birch Deluxe Stock, AKA--DSP Stock, Factory Checkering, Factory sling Studs installed, Black Rubber Butt Pad, Condition 9. $85

View attachment 143927

View attachment 143928

Factory blued 18 1/2 inch Barrels.
All SOLD

View attachment 143929

Decent starter scopes. From left to right.

SOLD Simmons 3 x 9 x 32, 22 mag in Silver finish. No ring marks, clear and bright. $40

SOLD Bushnell 3 x 9 x 32, Gloss finish. Lite ring marks, clear and bright, 1 adjustment cap is incorrect and does not fit the threads properly. $35

Simmons 4 x 32 Deerfield. Gloss finish, with rings included, clear and bright. $60

View attachment 143930

Please PM with questions or to request more photos. Please include your e-mail address and tell me which item, if you would like to see more photos.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.