JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
What;s up with this "new" feature? Why? What does it accomplish other then frustrating me to have to go back and find my place on the page where I was reading something that took longer than 60 seconds? I mean really. It's like fighting your news feed from not moving when there are a ton of people on Facebook.:mad:

I've been to the website (NWFA) on my PC, and a dumbphone. The issue with the available features and how they're laid out, is a compromise.
Difficult, I imagine, to accommodate both type of devices into the coding.

Last Edited:
Upvote 0
Where is the STOP feature and can it be turned on one time?

Thank you.

Cate

It's near the top of the page, next to where the buttons for changing pages are. There will be a stop button, and a circle arrow button...Hit the stop button. I tried taking a screenshot to post on here, but I'm not really sure how to on this computer, as I don't usually use it much.

Upvote 0
Where is the STOP feature and can it be turned on one time?

Thank you.

Cate
Stop button.PNG

Upvote 0
You can change it up to 300 seconds or just use the stop feature and it won't autocycle.
One more thing to click. I am tired of clicking to turn things off that I never wanted. Not just here, in general. We are bored with web design to the point now that we are polishing things up that are already quite shiny enough.

Upvote 0
Thanks to both of you!

I do not like that feature and I think that I got it to STOP just now.

I LOOKED for it several days in a row and I just did not find a solution for MY problem since I do NOT like that feature. The dang thing moves when you are trying to type a reply!

I never noticed some of the pages and do dads that you guys/girls talk about.

Thank you very much!

Old Lady Cate

Upvote 0
So will my STOP work all of the time for me now or do I have to STOP IT ALL OF THE TIME on EACH PAGE?

Confused Old Lady Cate

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top