JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a stock iii in 9mm and the trigger break is too far back, it pinches my finger between trigger and frame. It also has slop between frame and slide when locked up.

It's pretty as hell, but it doesn't have me leaving my CZs.

Any thoughts so far on the 10mm version?

I have a stock iii in 9mm and the trigger break is too far back, it pinches my finger between trigger and frame. It also has slop between frame and slide when locked up.

It's pretty as hell, but it doesn't have me leaving my CZs.

Any thoughts so far on the 10mm version?
I have a CZ SP-01 and the Tanfo.

No complaints about either.
The Tanfo slide to frame fit is extremely precise.
Maybe yours was built on a Monday after a rough weekend ?

Here is a new player in the 1911 10MM arena. Ruger I bought a SR1911 when they first came out and I still have it and like it a series 70 fire control. I expect this Ruger will be discounted from it's $1019 MSRP, GunBroker has them for $800

That Ruger looks interesting. And just released this week I would guess. The 2 video reviews I found were only 3 days old! I had an SR1911 in 45acp. Traded it off for a Marlin rifle I wanted. Still mean to replace it. Still not sure about my next 10mm.

I laugh every time I see a guy buying a Glock 20 and a box of 10mm at Cabela's. I'm glad to see people getting into 10 because that will keep the cartridge around.

But I don't think you have to suffer with a Glock to enjoy 10mm. Maybe I'll try out one of those RIA 1911s. So far my s&w 1006 is fun to shoot but that slide mounted safety makes me twitch. The Sig p220 is just monstrous but shoots softly even with stout loads.

I'm glad to see the 10s too. Did not know Ruger had offered one. I too want to see more of them now that I have one. Will mean ammo will come down in price as it becomes more popular.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top