JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ever since you changed to this bubblegumty new layout , its like a cesspool of viruses from ads and bad coding

today was the worst . I clicked my favorite and it started loading page after page in little mini windows.

only seems to do random crap when I visit here

wlK7GDN.jpg

no other sites do it

Individual results may vary, as they say, but I use IE 10 and nothing like that pictured above happens, ever, on any site.

Better to look at your AV/Anti-Bot applications.

Malwarebytes has a good, free, screening tool, especially good one when used as a boot-up scan...
https://www.malwarebytes.org/

That picture looks like a desktop filled after clicking on the blue arrow of a "Tab Group" that's been opened in individual windows, have no idea why that'd be happening, since you're there- and I'm here.

You might try an IE reset back to 'factory settings' then configure Tabs, and see if that doesn't clear it up.

Wow, I've not seen anything like that happen on this site or any other, but then, I haven't used IE in about 3 years. Chrome or Firefox seem to work pretty well.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top