Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTF?

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Ops, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Ops

Ops King County Member

ever since you changed to this bubblegumty new layout , its like a cesspool of viruses from ads and bad coding

today was the worst . I clicked my favorite and it started loading page after page in little mini windows.

only seems to do random crap when I visit here

wlK7GDN.jpg

no other sites do it

2. bolus

bolus Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Joe13 likes this.
  3. cmica

cmica puy Active Member

4. Doc In UPlace

Doc In UPlace Tacoma-ish Well-Known Member

Individual results may vary, as they say, but I use IE 10 and nothing like that pictured above happens, ever, on any site.

Better to look at your AV/Anti-Bot applications.

Malwarebytes has a good, free, screening tool, especially good one when used as a boot-up scan...
    https://www.malwarebytes.org/

That picture looks like a desktop filled after clicking on the blue arrow of a "Tab Group" that's been opened in individual windows, have no idea why that'd be happening, since you're there- and I'm here.

You might try an IE reset back to 'factory settings' then configure Tabs, and see if that doesn't clear it up.

5. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Wow, I've not seen anything like that happen on this site or any other, but then, I haven't used IE in about 3 years. Chrome or Firefox seem to work pretty well.