JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In all seriousness, does anyone else have any issues with police using bombs to subdue suspects? I completely agree this guy was guilty of murder, and he was still a threat at the time police used a robot with a bomb to neutralize the threat, but when did our government receive or give authority to bomb criminals? Who is paying for the property damage? Was law enforcement sure there was no other innocent lives in the area of a bomb blast? I can see things turning very dangerous quickly in our nation when police and criminals start making this country look like a war zone.

Are we entering the age of drone strikes on US soil? Is government now going to be neutralizing threats with bombs?o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
You shoot cops, you should end up dead. Doesn't matter how. Job well done as far as I'm concerned.

You shoot cops, you should end up dead. Doesn't matter how. Job well done as far as I'm concerned.
Problem is...without proper rules, there is no telling what would justify the use of bombs in the future. That is where the main fear lies. We can't simply expect our government to always used their best judgement.

Even if that cop was say, dirty, and was going to shoot me even if I broke no laws beforehand, and he was assaulting me and mine?
Are you saying that my 2nd Amendment right to self defense against an unlawful use of force by the State are forfeit if said unlawful use of force was wearing a police uniform or a badge?o_O:confused:

EDIT: If one is shooting, assassinating cops without cause, then yeah, good shoot on em if they are shooting back. Although, there's an entertaining thought on the whole due process thing in such extreme situation.

Last Edited:
There are plenty of rules. Does anyone think we need more rules?
I think you're getting "rules" and "laws" confused. I don't suggest more unenforced laws, but I do suggest rules for certain actions. The "Rules of Engagement", for instance, that would prohibit the use of explosives in any but the most extreme case. However, without such rules, law enforcement could do whatever they deemed necessary at any given time and deal with the fallout, afterwards.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top