JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
In May, FBI Warned About Gun Loophole Used by Pensacola Shooter

Loophole ? What loophole? If you are following what the law says, it is not a loophole.

Titled like a CYA report.
"In May, the FBI issued a report, titled "Federal Hunting License Exception Could Be Exploited by Extremists or Criminal Actors Seeking to Obtain Firearms for Violent Attacks," warning "participating organizations" that receive briefings on relevant issues about the loophole, according to Yahoo News. "

I am sure there is a report somewhere "Guns in the hands of civilians could lead to someone being shot."

Wired, thank you for your response. I would think that with the prolific rise in Islamic fundamentalism and concurrent growth of home-grown Jihadis, not to mention the threat of OTM's sneaking across borders, that it would began to dawn on the powers-that-be that the enemy is not always thousands of miles away.

Don't forget the white supremacists. :s0131:

As an IDF vet I've always been blown away by the fact that American servicemen are unarmed at their bases. Same thing at Ft. Hood with that Jihadi Major Nidal Hasan killing 13 (if memory serves). Hell, get caught on one of our bases WITHOUT your weapon and see what happens (hint: not pleasant).
Perhaps somebody here can explain the rational behind what seems to me to be a really asinine situation.

The US and the State of Israel have a long history of helping each other on military issues. It would be nice if the DOD would bring in some IDF advisors to set up some 'This is what WORKS' security programs.

A close relative is NCIS.

Just saw this posting by her on FB:

According to the FBI, "the incredible acts of heroism by the NASCC Military Policewoman guarding the entrance to the base, saved many lives yesterday".

The active duty U.S. Navy military police officer stationed at the Ocean Drive gate has probably checked thousands of IDs and allowed access to thousands of authorized people at NAS Corpus Christi.

On the morning of May 21, 2020 a terrorist tried to get past her. That terrorist, Adam Salem Alsahli picked the wrong gate guard to try to get past. He shot her point blank in the chest and then attempted to drive onto the base.

He didn't get far.

She took the bullet dead center in her chest, but was saved by her Kevlar vest, which had a steel, ceramic-coated plate over her sternum designed to protect the heart and vital organs.

The impact knocked her off of her feet however despite her obvious pain she quickly got right back up and hit the emergency button that activated a very strong pop up barricade, which stopped and disabled the terrorist's vehicle.

Then, as he was going for a rifle he brought with him, she shot him to death.

He never made it past the gate.

This sailor is the the reason we celebrate Veterans and Memorial day. Thank our military personnel, they've earned it.

_nc_ohc=jDzovYwl5wIAX8dmutO&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Bravo Zulu

Are you a white supremacist? Just asking so I can ignore you if you answer honestly.
Depends on your definition of white supremacy. I think thats a loaded question. When black, hispanic, asian etc look after their own race above others its called "pride." When whites do it its called "supremacy." Look at any east asian country. They go to great lengths to maintain an ethnostate, yet its still not derided as "yellow supremacy." Only when white people care about their own bloodline is it considered wrong. Its massive brainwashing, demonizing of white people. If you drink the koolaid, youre supporting the destruction of your own bloodline. White peoples great weakness is their empathy. I dont want to see my bloodline destroyed, if that means you classify me as a "white supremacist" then by all means, put me on ignore. In the mean time, im waiting for a source on white supremacists being the major terrorist threat.

Depends on your definition of white supremacy. I think thats a loaded question. When black, hispanic, asian etc look after their own race above others its called "pride." When whites do it its called "supremacy." Look at any east asian country. They go to great lengths to maintain an ethnostate, yet its still not derided as "yellow supremacy." Only when white people care about their own bloodline is it considered wrong. Its massive brainwashing, demonizing of white people. If you drink the koolaid, youre supporting the destruction of your own bloodline. White peoples great weakness is their empathy. I dont want to see my bloodline destroyed, if that means you classify me as a "white supremacist" then by all means, put me on ignore. In the mean time, im waiting for a source on white supremacists being the major terrorist threat.

Hard ignored

Last Edited:
Excellent response.

Why is the Active Shooter Response on a military base with combat veterans the same as a grade school?

Probably because we've been "fundamentally transformed". If the leftists continue to get their way, we'll be completely feminized, and happily kow-towing to the religion-which must-not-be-named in another 20 years.

Regarding the "white privilege", "white extremist" poison that's being directed at people like me, I'll say this: The fact that any grown man, regardless of their race, can actively support - or even worse, work towards the eventual elimination of their own kind is absolute insanity.

Every race on God's green earth can support their own peoples' interest, except for the white man. I'm sick of hearing people denigrate my forbears and me.

We are in for some volatile times.

You two are funny. You're literally arguing about which terrorist organization is more tolerable.

The phrase "domestic terrorist" is a politically charged phrase.

If you're supportive to a cause, you're more willing to look overlook the wickedness of a group.

BLM is an activist group, right up until they burn and destroy hundreds of building (Baltimore as an example).
Antifa is a terrorist organization by definition and action. But nothing happens because they thrive in cities that sympathize with their political thought process.
People closer to places like Portland and Seattle, whose lives have been affected and is many cases business have been destroyed might not be as tolerant as someone 3000 miles away.

But even in cases of violent domestic terrorism, non whites have an extra layer of protection from the more progressive people out there than the white-supremacy types, because they were "radicalized"

Is the San Bernardino/ Pulse Night Club/ Naval Ship Yard/ Boston Marathon any better or worse that the Charlottesville/ Charleston/ Pittsburg/ El Paso attacks.

What about the attack on the Congressional Baseball Game?

at Anytime an attack happens, 99.99999999999% of the population says F-Those guys, but only half of the 99% want to restrict rights and freedoms of one group. The other half wants to restrict the rights of of another group.

There are no human races - only one. There are ethnicities, but not separate human races - you have to go back to Homo Neanderthalensis to get to a different human race, and even then, at least some of us have some neanderthal blood mixed in as they cross bred with Homo Sapiens.

Which is why the whole thing about "bloodlines" is so much silly nonsense, whether it it is "white" or Asian or African or whatever.

So yeah, when someone goes on about preserving bloodlines, regardless of their ethnicity, I find it to be nonsense that is better ignored.

A close relative is NCIS.

Just saw this posting by her on FB:

According to the FBI, "the incredible acts of heroism by the NASCC Military Policewoman guarding the entrance to the base, saved many lives yesterday".

The active duty U.S. Navy military police officer stationed at the Ocean Drive gate has probably checked thousands of IDs and allowed access to thousands of authorized people at NAS Corpus Christi.

On the morning of May 21, 2020 a terrorist tried to get past her. That terrorist, Adam Salem Alsahli picked the wrong gate guard to try to get past. He shot her point blank in the chest and then attempted to drive onto the base.

He didn't get far.

She took the bullet dead center in her chest, but was saved by her Kevlar vest, which had a steel, ceramic-coated plate over her sternum designed to protect the heart and vital organs.

The impact knocked her off of her feet however despite her obvious pain she quickly got right back up and hit the emergency button that activated a very strong pop up barricade, which stopped and disabled the terrorist's vehicle.

Then, as he was going for a rifle he brought with him, she shot him to death.

He never made it past the gate.

This sailor is the the reason we celebrate Veterans and Memorial day. Thank our military personnel, they've earned it.

View attachment 701236

Bravo Zulu
So that's what a heroine looks like, job well done! May Father's blessings be upon you and protect you all the days of your life.

There are no human races - only one. There are ethnicities, but not separate human races - you have to go back to Homo Neanderthalensis to get to a different human race, and even then, at least some of us have some neanderthal blood mixed in as they cross bred with Homo Sapiens.

Which is why the whole thing about "bloodlines" is so much silly nonsense, whether it it is "white" or Asian or African or whatever.

So yeah, when someone goes on about preserving bloodlines, regardless of their ethnicity, I find it to be nonsense that is better ignored.
Yeah, theres totally no difference. If you had kids with all of these women, i download (1).jpeg download (2).jpeg r1z6vxpe6kv21.jpg images.jpeg images (1).jpeg wouldnt be able to tell which was which, cause there is no difference in bloodlines. Really, you can glance at a stranger for one second and tell if they have heavily russian, irish, german etc heritage. Quit lying to yourself
r1z6vxpe6kv21.jpg

If ya wanna celebrate your Anglo-Saxon heritage, or Scandinavian(sp?), or Armenian, or Romanian, or Germanic, or Celtic, or Irish, or Russian, or Ukrainian heritages, thats all well and good, but its not all homogenously "white culture". Its the same for celebrating Congolese/SubSaharan African, Somalian, Swahilian, Mali, Gabonese, Rwandan, North African, Egyptian, Arabic, Moroccan, Mediterranean, Turkish, Italian, Spanish,Portuguese, Indigenous peoples, and so forth.... these are not homogenously one culture either.

There are differences yes, but honestly, thats as much evolution as environmental.

Put further ridicule to the whole "bloodline" thing... a Shi Tzu is genetically/DNA the same as a German Shepherd. And they both came from the wolf.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads