JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Yeah, theres totally no difference. If you had kids with all of these women, iView attachment 701350View attachment 701351View attachment 701355View attachment 701356View attachment 701357 wouldnt be able to tell which was which, cause there is no difference in bloodlines. View attachment 701354

If you go back far enough in anybody's ancestry, you would probably find some of each of those women somewhere.

Your choice of pics is interesting and telling though. For a number of reasons.

731020d1a0bc85c78062bd263c679567.jpg

Which of those labs is a different species from the other labs?

Hard ignored
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BETTER ignore me too. And I am Jewish. So if you hate me for wanting to keep Israel Jewish I get to call you a Nazi. :s0140:

If ya wanna celebrate your Anglo-Saxon heritage, or Scandinavian(sp?), or Armenian, or Romanian, or Germanic, or Celtic, or Irish, or Russian, or Ukrainian heritages, thats all well and good, but its not all homogenously "white culture". Its the same for celebrating Congolese/SubSaharan African, Somalian, Swahilian, Mali, Gabonese, Rwandan, North African, Egyptian, Arabic, Moroccan, Mediterranean, Turkish, Italian, Spanish,Portuguese, Indigenous peoples, and so forth.... these are not homogenously one culture either.

There are differences yes, but honestly, thats as much evolution as environmental.

Put further ridicule to the whole "bloodline" thing... a Shi Tzu is genetically/DNA the same as a German Shepherd. And they both came from the wolf.
Yeah, they both came from wolves. So did pitbulls and chihuahuas. Is one more dangerous than the other, or are they the same? And are you really comparing humans to dogs in order to defend non white people? Sounds pretty racist to me.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BETTER ignore me too. And I am Jewish. So if you hate me for wanting to keep Israel Jewish I get to call you a Nazi. :s0140:
Jewish people have israel as an ethnostate, but guaranteed none of these socially open minded people will say thats a bad thing. Jews have an ethnostate, as do the japanese, chinese, multiple african countries that have violently expelled whites.... they all get their own land, their own people, protected from outside influences. Everybody does. Except white people. Cause white = evil. Still waiting on the source of most terrorism being from white supremacists..... still waiting

There is no room in my heart for racism. None.

Last Edited:
They could have been from the same litter or three different b!tches.

Agreed.

FYI - my neighbor is breeding his labs - he has one old black lab and two pups, one black and one blond. I am given to understand that when he breeds the two pups (next year), what they have could be brown, black or blond?

A single litter from the same Husky bubblegum:

PmMhyBl_d.jpg

Agreed.

FYI - my neighbor is breeding his labs - he has one old black lab and two pups, one black and one blond. I am given to understand that when he breeds the two pups (next year), what they have could be brown, black or blond?

A single litter from the same Husky bubblegum:

View attachment 701375
Yeah, but humans dont work that way. If youre a white guy, and your wife is white, and your kid is black, well, i got some bad news for ya.

Yeah, but humans dont work that way. If youre a white guy, and your wife is white, and your kid is black, well, i got some bad news for ya.

My cousin in NCIS is white with blond hair - her wife (a Marine) is white (dark complected) with dark hair. Their son, is black. Take from that whatever you want.

She would find this whole conversation both stupid and offensive at the same time.

So I am going to drop it here. You won't change my mind, I doubt I will change yours, and this is way off topic IMO.

Her wife and their son??? Lol. No. Thats not how it works. Deny basic biology all you want, may as well deny gravity. Live in willful denial, i dont care. Your feelings dont change reality.

Y'all don't suppose we could get back to the topic of :
"WTF is going on at our naval bases"
Since that is what this thread is actually about.....
Andy
Sorry, some brainwashed fool used this thread to virtue signal by making as yet unsourced, baseless accusations designed to demonize white people, and it pissed me off, so i started a mess.

There are no human races - only one. There are ethnicities, but not separate human races - you have to go back to Homo Neanderthalensis to get to a different human race, and even then, at least some of us have some neanderthal blood mixed in as they cross bred with Homo Sapiens.

Which is why the whole thing about "bloodlines" is so much silly nonsense, whether it it is "white" or Asian or African or whatever.

So yeah, when someone goes on about preserving bloodlines, regardless of their ethnicity, I find it to be nonsense that is better ignored.
Not only that, but there are likely Zero "PURE" races ( blood lines) remaining as we have had thousands and thousands of years or intermixing! Outside of some very remote, isolated tribes of indigenous peoples, every one has been mixing for ever! :D

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top