JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just wondering, where can the kid use and display his Airsoft gun without drawing attention? I remembered 20 years, my boys with airsoft and paintball guns drawn a lot of attention and complaints even in wooded areas away from homes.

Just wondering, where can the kid use and display his Airsoft gun without drawing attention? I remembered 20 years, my boys with airsoft and paintball guns drawn a lot of attention and complaints even in wooded areas away from homes.
who knows man. many years ago some friends of a friend of mine got all suited up and went full on warfare in a wooded park in beaverton once a month or so - till they got shut down by about 800 cops with m4s. in retrospect, i cant believe they never saw that coming and cant believe no one got shot.

i think if you wanna do simulated combat with projectile launchers that look ANYTHING at all like firearms youre gonna need private land thats out of view of the public

Idiot kid is gonna end up on a slab down at the coroner's office if he keeps that stoopit shiit up. And I won't shed even a single tear over it...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top