JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If she doesn't like your boat, guns, or airplane.:( Find another one.:p

Like Johnny Cash said...."It's cheaper that way.":D

"
Yeah I got it one piece at a time,
And it didn't cost me a dime
You'll know it's me when I come through your town
I'm gonna ride around in style,
I'm gonna drive everybody wild
Cuz I'll have me the only one there is around

"Uh, yeah Red Rider, this *is* the cottonmouth in the Psychobilly Cadillic, come on.
Negatory on the cost of this MOchine there, Red Rider. You might say I went right up to the factory and picked it up, it's cheaper that way! WHAT model is this?"

Well it's a forty-nine, fifty, fifty-one, fifty-two, fifty-three, fifty-four, fifty-five, fifty-six, fifty-seven, fifty-eight, fifty-nine automobile
It's a sixty, sixty-one, sixty-two, sixty-three, sixty-four, sixty-five, sixty-six, sixty-seven, sixty-eight, sixty-nine, seventy automobile..."

The ad predates 1969. I can remember reading ads in magazines when I was a kid in the 50-60's for the same items plus Lahti 20mm anti tank rifles and others like it for sale. All you needed to do to was fill out the order form, send the money with the order form and wait for your package delivered by your smiling US postman. Could even buy small artillery guns. The really good old days. Although for the life of me I cannot imagine who would want a French Chauchat MG, it caused way more casualties to the Allied forces than German forces being the most undependable weapon of the Great War. I remember my grandfather telling me about it. You were better of throwing rocks at the enemy than to have one in your hands.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top