JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for what the title says, want a 5 speed, 4x4 with the 22r engine, not looking for a mudder or rock crawler. This wont be used much as a toy just a better mpg reg then what ive got now. Prefer it to have a canopy but not required, and not looking for something that would take a bit of money to fix... as in it needs to be able to be used as my DD.

contact info will be my email due to I work grave and I sleep and do some small jobs during the day, so I either have my phone off or im sleeping, so I prefer to go through email, plus im not a phone person email is [email protected]

Updated somewhat, prefer a 2nd gen but depends on the reg might go with a 1st gen.

Had a guy send me info on one but haven't heard back from him, unless my email didnt go through. so still looking.

Send me pics, price and info on the reg, thanks. would like to find one with in the next week so I can learn how to drive the stupid thing before I take off for a week of bow season next month.. (Yes I have only drove a slip-o-matic)